The ISA Taste of Sailing Dinghy course is the first level in a series of Small Boat Sailing Scheme courses available to both adults and children.
This course offers a brief introduction to sailing and the Galway Bay Sailing Club.
The syllabus is available in the relevant section of our training page.
This course will be offered as part of our junior summer schedule.
Courses run from 9.30am to 4.00pm from Monday to Friday with lunch from 12.30pm to 1.15pm. Children will be supervised on site during lunch time and should bring a packed lunch.
GBSC Member = €150
Non-Member = €175
Sucessful students will be awarded a ISA Taste of Sailing Certificate which is accessible through the ISA online logbook.
Your child will be given login details and instructions during their time on site and a copy of these instructions will be sent to each parent in the days following the end of the course.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or pop us a message at the contact us page.
ISA Taste of Sailing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All participants must declare any medical conditions.
- All payments are to be made to Galway Bay Sailing Club.
- In the interests of safety and enjoyment, alternative activities may be given.
- The participant must be water confident but swimming ability is not essential.
- Payment must be made in advance of course commencement by means of cheque, transfer, card or cash.
- Payment is non-refundable once booking is confirmed unless course is cancelled.
- Safety - Students must listen and follow guidance given by instructors in regard to safety.
- Misconduct - Students are required to respect and consider other people and to behave in such a way that it does not cause damage or interference.
- The participant must be 12 years of age or older for power boating activities.
- The Centre is entitles without prior notice, to expel the student immediately for misconduct. No refunds will be made and students will be liable for any damage caused.
- Photographs taken on courses may appear on our website or in other marketing material.