GBSC Member = €150
Non-Member = €175
ISA Basic Skills
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All participants must declare any medical conditions.
- All payments are to be made to Galway Bay Sailing Club.
- In the interests of safety and enjoyment, alternative activities may be given.
- The participant must be water confident but swimming ability is not essential.
- Payment must be made in advance of course commencement by means of cheque, transfer, card or cash.
- Payment is non-refundable once booking is confirmed unless course is cancelled.
- Safety - Students must listen and follow guidance given by instructors in regard to safety.
- Misconduct - Students are required to respect and consider other people and to behave in such a way that it does not cause damage or interference.
- The participant must be 12 years of age or older for power boating activities.
- The Centre is entitles without prior notice, to expel the student immediately for misconduct. No refunds will be made and students will be liable for any damage caused.
- Photographs taken on courses may appear on our website or in other marketing material.